Tuesday, June 16

Hiccups!!

After some of B's family visited in the morning to check out Birdie, we had a pediatrician's appointment. Edie gained a whole quarter pound since Saturday! She's my quarter-pounder! That's a good thing, B is doing a wonderful job with Edes, though when I tell her this, I don't know if she believes me. So I guess I have to blog about it to make it f'real. H'rumph!

Ridiculously cute moment of the day: When B put down Edwina (a nickname suggested by a relative who shall remain nameless), Lil E' had the CUTEST hiccups. Drinking milk too fast? I couldn't resist, I had to shoot some footage:



BREAKFAST: 10am, organic chex with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH 1: 12:30pm, small piece of potato nik, kimchi, ice cream, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH 2: 3pm, falafel sandwich, fries, horrible grape soda, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
After pediatrician, wandered with B, ended up at a Maoz on 8th Street. Falafel was good, the fries were fneh and the Fanta grape soda was kinda gross, more candy-like than grapey.

PM SNACK: 6pm, ice cream, .33 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 9:15pm, good peanutbutter on superhippy bread, water, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: