Saturday, December 26

Intermission

B took me to the Met for an Opera in the afternoon, and just like I used to do with my dad, I slept through most of it. It was nice getting dressed up, having Yomomma come down and look after Edie, and going and coming back. My only issue is that it was a one-act opera -- no intermission. Intermission is when you take a break from your nap, stretch your legs and admire the building some of the finest people watching. On top of that, you can get a flute of champagne AND a brownie! They should sell tickets just for intermission. I remember one opera had like 5 intermissions, that was a mind-blower.

BREAKFAST: 9:30am, toasted pumpernickel bagel with cream cheese and sable, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK:
11am, tortilla chips, pancake, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK:
4pm, baby carrots, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 5pm, catfish burrito with rice, beans, guacamole, salsa, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: