Tuesday, November 23

Workin' & teachin' & cookin'

Slow to wake up this morning, my hips and feet actually felt a bit sore from carrying the Edles in the back pack contraption all over the city yesterday. I guess it's good to be sore, as it'll make me stronger for next time? Right?

I am now officially in the the thick of Thanksgiving. I went to the shop to open, and got relieved around 2 so I could go to school and cook with the kids. Cooking went well, got home at a reasonable time. Gotta get up at 5:30 to get to school by 7 to start the final push.

AM SNACK: 8:30am, iced green tea
LUNCH: 11:30am, 4 slices of superthin pizza, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Very lightly topped, quite light and delicious.


SCHOOL SNACKING: 3:30-6:30pm, a few tastes of brownie batter, a few snippets of cornbread, some freshly baked croutons, water, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 7:30pm, shrimp lomein, quart of water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: