Friday, January 25

Rufuses Don't Cry

ADDENDA:
Slow morning, an appointment with the dentist in the morning (my eatin' equipment is 100% A-OK), and an afternoon appointment with the vet....

To my shock, my cat Rufus, who've I had now for 8 years, whose previous owner named Oscar....is a chick!! And he passed so well for the rougher sex...should I rename him Rufusina? Should I have him have more 'girls night out' with B? -sigh-

BREAKFAST: 7:30am, good yogurt with raw nuts, vanilla, honey, hunger 4/5
Ahhh, a nice normal breakfast. I could of slept in but felt if I'm going to move forward, shouldn't bury my head.

LUNCH: 12:30pm, leftover homemade calzone, hunger 4/5
A little bit doughy, but held up surprisingly well in the fridge. I think the next time I cook pizza up, will make a few vegan calzones to bring to B and the HVS.

PM SNACK: 4:15pm, large green salad with ranch dressing, 4 vegan cookie things, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 6:30pm, 1 meat empenada, 1 tiny turkey sandwich, 1 glass red wine, hunger 4/5
At a gallery opening in DUMBO. The empenada was homemade, and so much yummier than the ones I buy on 1st Ave.

DINNER: 8:30pm, handful of edemame, small sticky rice with satay and shrimp, water, hunger 2/5
Dinner in DUMBO after, not very hungry. For some reason still tempted to order a 'large' as afraid a small would not be enough, even though not very hungry. Ordered the small...and it was the size what I imagined a large would be!! Oy.

No comments: