Thursday, January 29

Must've been the chicken pizza

Had a good time at school today, but felt lethargic, overheated and uncomfortable. Realized I was having cold sweats and my forehead felt warm, so I swallowed my pride and called in sick to the restaurant. I really wanted to go -- I'm paying my dues -- but if I showed up all sweaty and weak, I would have been sent home for being an unproductive health violation.

Part of it has been a little too little sleep, the stress of painting the 2nd bedroom, lots of big thoughts. And chicken pizza is evil, I ate a couple of pieces of that last night! I think I just need to eat lighter for a while, sleep more and hug up on my wifey!

I think my very first taste of alcohol was a shot of Nyquil - back in the mid 70s, there was no child-friendly non-booze version. I absolutely despised it. Now it just tastes like....Jagermeister. Still hate it, but don't need to jump up and down and scream.

BREAKFAST: 6:45am, good yogurt with honey, raw cashews, vanilla, .75 bowl, hunger 3/5

PM WATERING: 1pm, quart of water

LINNER: 4:45pm, falafel and salad plate with whole wheat pita, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING DRUGGING: 9:15pm, shot o' Nyquil

No comments: