Thursday, March 12

No Pizza Day

Good day, class in the morning was invigorating as we're getting into more interesting matters -- supervision of a restaurant, which happens to run parallel with what I'm doing in the afternoon. L and I took a trip into Manhattan to pick up the liquor license then hit up Katz's for lunch before spending the day on the Bowery, looking at equipment and dishware. It was kinda cool going into Bari, the main manufacturer and distributor of pizza equipment on the East Coast. I think I may go back and buy a proper peel to replace my fartsy Batalli peel. And I found the good pint glasses you can never get at Ikea!...

BREAKFAST: 7am, organic chex with dead organic milk, .5 bowl, hunger 3/5

AM SNACK: 9:30am, 2 cart donuts, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 3pm, half a pastrami sandwich, half an order of fries, pickles, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 7:45pm, fried catfish, mashed potatoes, spinach, mini corn dogs, BBQ ribs, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 10pm, handful of chocolate chips, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Hidden deep and away from B, gobbler of all that is sweet!

No comments: