Wednesday, November 18

Intense

An intense food day. Woke up with Ediebird before 7, fed her some rice mush and fed myself some smoothie mush, then got cooking sofrito for the rice n' beans I'm making tomorrow. I caramelized onions for a solid 2 hours before adding the peppers and garlic, came out more flavorful and full-bodied than before.

Momma-in-law came over to take the Edie, and I took off for school. We were cooking the sweets and the cornbread for next week's Thanksgiving blowout. We cooked, in large quantities, brownies, apple crisp, corn bread, pumpkin cheesecakes and sweet cinnamon compound butter. We jammed for a solid 4 hours, and I stayed behind while the cheesecakes set in the cooling oven's water baths.

Got home late n' spent, happy to be among my wifey and baby!

BREAKFAST: 8:15am, smoothie, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Little did I know that this would be pretty much the only nutritious thing I'd eat until the end of the day....

PM SNACK: 12:30p, ramekin of good chocolate chips, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

AFTERNOON SNACKING: 3-7pm, apple slices dressed with sugar, cinnamon and lemon, a few small squares of buttermilk cornbread, a juice box, some apple juice, tastes of brownie batter, pumpkin cheesecake batter, taste of raw apple crisp topping, .75 bowl hunger 4/5

DINNER: 9pm, Israeli cous-cous salad, lots of water, .5 bowl, hunger 3/5

EVENING SNACK: 11pm, boiled leek dumplings, 5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Did not eat enough today.

No comments: