Monday, December 7

Ache

A dorky, dorky day. Woke up late, wiped out from my mountain adventure yesterday. Got the laundry done by noon, made it to the passport agency but have to go back tomorrow to complete Edie's paperwork as the bureaucrats are very sloppy. Ate lunch at a businessman's spot on Fulton, then took the ferry to Ikea. Didn't get most of what was on my list, and on the way home went to Pathmark for produce. With Edie on my front and all the groceries on my back, my feet were aching by the time I got home.

BREAKFAST: 9am, organic cheerios with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 1:15pm, roast pork in a sweet and sour sauce over white rice, shrimp empanada, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 7pm, large green salad, 2 slices of streetza, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 8pm, 6 newman-o cookies, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: