Thursday, January 28

Challenge Fail

Oy. Woke up too early and my day kind of stayed off balance for the rest of the day. Finished up the first batch of granola, then spent the morning with Edie -- she is getting more confident in exploring the house, crawling commando-style room to room. Yomomma came over around 12:30, we ate a few potatoes together, then I took off to the high school I've taught at for a meeting to figure out the next semester. As I left the house, I realized I was still hungry and grabbed a local slice. After the meeting, I swung by Ikea then took the ferry home. Getting off the boat, realized I was hungry again and grabbed some street food in Chinatown.

I was thinking of steaming the string beans for dinner, but B suggested ordering in with Yomomma, and as I said, I was feeling a bit off. When I went to lay down after eating to digest, I blinked out. Tomorrow, I aim to double up on my veg intake!

BREAKFAST: 8:30am, homemade granola with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 12:30am, a small amount of roasted potatoes, slice of streetza, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 4:15pm, 2 lotus leaf wraps, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Like a tiny Chinese burrito. The lotus leaf is inedible, but gives the most fragrant flavor to the sticky rice. The chopped pork and mushroom in the middle is redolent of soy and sesame.

DINNER: 6:15pm, shrimp burrito, 1 glass of beer, small amount of cherry-lime ice cream, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
I think perhaps the beer put me over the edge into early sleepytime. I am no drinker.

No comments: