Wednesday, November 10

Watery

Up to 20% of your water needs can come from the food you eat, assuming you're eating "healthy". While my morning sandwich was full of vegetables, I know the roasting process removes moisture to intensify flavor, but it still has more healthy moisture than, say, a brick of Chinese food.

I am thinking there might be a relationship between hydration and sugar cravings, as the last three days without sugar have been a snap....

AM SNACK: 8:30am, iced green tea
BRUNCH: 11am, vegetarian sandwich, 2 cups water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Had a busboy get me a sandwich from Almondine, as they weren't ready when I stopped by on the way to work. This time, it came on a fresh, crisp and chewy baguette, mercifully free of cauliflower but seemed to have nicely marinated mushrooms instead. Tangy goat cheese as always, this sandwich was a different ballgame from those on flatter bread, but still aced it.

PM WATERING:
12:15pm, 2 cups
LUNCH: 5 superthin pizza slices w/o crust, small quantity of freshly roasted potatoes, 2 cups water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Super thin, crust blistering up and pushing the toppings aside, the basil cooked on and slightly paper-crunchy, pretty much perfect if you like thin. If this was my place, I'd run this as a special to see if others agreed how amazing it is. Infact, I may have to get my wife and child in at some point to try this pizza style.

PM SNACK:
5:30pm, a few snippets of bacon, a few cubes of cold roast pork with skin, 2 cups water

PM SNACK:
7:30pm, green salad, 2 cups water, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
DINNER: 10:30pm, burger, fries, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: