Tuesday, January 11

The Appetite Returns

Back at work, my appetite is returning mostly to normal. Was it a bug? Usually that means my guts are tied into a not and I have an intimate relationship with the toilet, but that did not happen, this was of a different order. Well, I ate less and didn't really NOT do anything due to sickness, so I'll take it.

BREAKFAST: 9:30am, organic cheerios with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
I was planning to eat pinhead oats, but my wife seems to have decided she liked them too and made them disappear.

AM SNACK: 11am, pint of apple juice
Meeting someone for lunch, so drank this to keep my appetite in check.

PM SNACK: 12:15pm, snippet of fresh bread, olives
LUNCH: 2:45pm, 2 slices super thin pizza, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK: 5:15pm, green salad, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
DINNER: 6:45pm, 3 slices Sicilian, 8 oz sprite, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 9:45pm, small ice cream cup

EVENING SNACK: 11pm, small cup of chocolate chips

No comments: