Wednesday, February 23

Eurotrash SOBs

Things seem to be on the cusp of turning around at the restaurant, may have to actually have an additional staff member to do the floor in the next week or two so I can focus on more managerial stuff.






Got a good run-around today, felt good to just be moving without any big pauses. Wiped me out, though, makes me long for good 9 hour bike rides that will be part of my life soon!

AM SNACK: 9am, iced green tea
BREAKFAST:
10am, the good oatmeal, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
LUNCH: noon, 4 slices Sicilian, 8 oz Sprite, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
DINNER:
4:30pm, vegetarian meatballs is sweet chili sauce over red wholegrain rice, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Tired of the resto food, cheap-ass Eurotrash customers who don't tip getting on my nerves, so treated myself to delivery from another resto in the hood.


EVENING SNACK: 11pm, Jamaican beef patties, onion rings, chocolate cake, water, 1.75 bowl, hunger 4/5
No comment.

No comments: