Tuesday, February 22

Superthin appreciation

Set my alarm for 7 so I could get some work done and lift weights before taking off to work, as I would have lifted yesterday if not for the working holiday.

TODAY'S COOKING:
Oatmeal: Cooked up a batch of steelcut oats by soaking them overnight in a solution of salt, brown sugar and cinnamon, reheated to thick this morning. A little too much salt. I should of made measurements, so I can get it down to a science.

AM SNACK: 7:30am, iced green tea, chocolate covered coffee beans
BREAKFAST: 10:15am, the good oatmeal, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
LUNCH: 1pm, 5 superthin slices with onion, mushroom, garlic, 8oz sprite
PM SNACK: 5:45pm, green salad, water, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK: 7pm, 2 slices pizza, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
The cook made a pizza, in the restaurant's style. Too thick, too heavily cheesed, too greasy, made me appreciate the healthy crispiness and balance of my superthin. 



EVENING SNACK: 10pm, hot dog, cashews & chocolate chip, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: