Monday, March 28

Too cold

Monday work has been delayed until the end of the month, but I've decided to stick with nanny coverage that has been planned months ago. I tried to do a day of bike riding, but the windchill made it intolerable, and ended up only riding for an hour before having to go home and stay under blankets until I felt normal again. Took myself out for lunch, wandered a bit then did little chores at home until everyone else came in.

BREAKFAST: 9am, organic whole grain chex with organic dead milk, banana, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: noon, vegetarian dim sum, tea, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
I ordered 5 dishes, but with the intention of eating reasonably and bringing left overs home.

PM SNACK: 4pm, left over Pepe's pizza, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 7:15pm, 2 beef tamales, ice cream, apple tart, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Eating prepared foods from Wholefoods. Oh, I need my kitchen back!

No comments: