Saturday, April 2

Bike Sore

Woke up unusually sore -- I had a good weight-lift in the afternoon, and I pushed a little bit harder in yoga than usual yesterday. I woke around 7, and by the time I got out of the house on my bike, I was wondering if I'd make it. By the time I exited Manhattan, my body snapped to, but it was a push getting there.

Had a nice ride to City Island & Orchard Beach. When I hit home around 4, my body seemed to go back to being sore, like someone snapping a spring-loaded curtain. Took an hour bath that didn't do much good, and stayed home and chilled until I passed out around 11.

BREAKFAST: 8am, organic cheerios with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


BIKE SNACK: 9am, 2 donuts, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


BIKE LUNCH: 12:30pm, 32 oz Gatorade, handful of pretzels, turkey & Swiss sandwich, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 3:45pm, large bowl of good yogurt with honey, vanilla & cashews, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 8pm, lo mein, dumplings, salad, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: