Sunday, April 3

Cake followed by cupcakes

Woke up after about 9 solid hours of sleep, body feels good but sore -- my inner thighs seems to have suffered from pretending to give birth to a large square block in yoga a few days ago, he he. Popped out in the morning to the local diner and to Whole Foods for Edie food, as there is no point in buying groceries for a kitchen I can not cook in.

I indulged in cake and TV while Edie napped, and after she rose and ate lunch, we rode over to the local park so she could run around a bit for an hour, then we pedalled up and down the East River Park. It was nice, with Edie waving at all passersby from the front of the bike.

BREAKFAST: 9:30am, BLT on a bagel, home fries, diet coke, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: noon, chocolate cake, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 5pm, 2 cupcakes, 3 pickles, Ritz crackers, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5 
Unfortunately, I got home with E really hungry and B confronted me with late birthday cupcakes. Without thinking, they went down. I followed cake by cupcakes. Oy.


DINNER: 9:15pm, shrimp parm with spaghetti, green salad, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: