Tuesday, April 12

"Ahshiz!"

Usually let B & Edles wake me up on a work day. but I set the alarm to give me some time for weights. Hopefully I'll be able to maintain lifitng three days a week through the busy season, let's see.

Work is very weather sensitive -- yesterday was as close to a rolling 12 hour party as it comes, today....a ghost town. Cut back the staff, huddled down with some mags and the 'puter, and made sure the kitchen prepped well for the weekend.

Missed Edie like crazy. She's getting to be very interactive, playing aggressive Ring-Around-the-Rosie (a.k.a. "Ashiz!") and becoming more like a tiny person every day. I closed the restaurant early, and it's a good thing, because when I got home Edie was not interested in sleep at all, though B was, so I was able to jump in and have some Edie-time with some book readin', some song-singin', and Edie-tuckin'.

AM SNACK:
7:45am, iced green tea
This new iced tea tastes very different -- I used an expensive loose tea in a metal reusable infuser. I just used half the container (about .75 ounce) for the gallon of water, with 1/3 of a cup of sugar, and steeped for about 4 minutes. Very nutty, very smooth, not sure if I like it more than the previous, though. Maybe too nutty?

BREAKFAST:
9am, brown rice crispies with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
GRAZING:
11am-1pm, 8oz sprite, handful of chocolate cookies, piece of fresh baked bread, handful of olives
LUNCH:
1:30pm, 2 slices Sicilian, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
DINNER:
6:45pm, meatball app, pomegranate soda, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 10:15pm, cashews & chocolate chips, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: