Saturday, April 30

An Amazing Sandwich

Oh my, the sardine sandwich I had was the best yet. I freezer-fished some of the pumpernickel I made a few weeks ago, toasted it, and mashed the fish with avocado and a drop of vinegar. It just WORKED, the rich booming flavor of the bread just complimented the fishiness and savoriness of the filling.

Spent the afternoon with Edie, road bike to Brooklyn Botanical Gardens for the cherry blossom festival, was pretty tired when I got home, got to bed by 9, as tomorrow is the 5 Boro Bike Ride.

AM SNACK: 8:30am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 10:45am, homemade granola with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 1:30pm, sardine sandwich with avocado on pumpernickel bread, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 5:30pm, health salad & potato chips, water, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 7:30pm, beef & rice, shrimp dumplings, green salad, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: