Tuesday, June 7

Proper

This morning, Edie insisted on sharing my bagel with me. Shed stand next to where I was sitting at the kitchen table and say, "more!" until I gave her a bite. It's a real NYC bagel, so shed sink her teeth in as far as she could, then pull back with her full weight until her bite tore away. Even before she would swallow, shed ask for more and I had to tell her to chew and swallow before another bite. Yep, she's being raised to be a proper NYC gal.

BREAKFAST: 7:45am, iced green tea, pumpernickel bagel with cream cheese, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
LUNCH: 12:45pm, 3 slices superthin pizza, 8oz Sprite, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK: 4pm, green salad, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
PM SNACK:
5pm, 3 slices of cheeseless sauceless mushroom and onion pizza, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: