Sunday, June 5

"Snacks!"

To bed at 11, woke up close to 9 but not quite energized. Took Edie out in the morning, swung by the local diner for "snacks!", and found myself in a deep 3 hour snap in the afternoon after lunch. Never quite energized after that. Yesterday's 85 mile ride was fun and strong, but definitely took the wind out of today.

However, an article in today's NY Times makes me think that this might be the next step in my bike hobby. I've always kinda avoided clubs and teams and such, but this kind of challenge -- distance without regards to speed -- seems like something I'd slot into naturally.

AM SNACK: 9am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 10:30am, 2 pancakes, bacon, water, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 1:45pm, hot dog, large serving of health salad, pickle, a few bites of leftover veg fried rice, 1 bowl, half a ginger ale, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 5:30pm, vegetarian Ethiopian platter, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: