Monday, November 14

Back to Life

It's been a bit of a roller coaster with the new baby, the under slept wife, the having friends over, the doting grandma helping out a lot, the maintaining a normal schedule and level of attention for Edie. I will not lie, I've been eating massive amounts of junk food for almost four days, and need to come correct soon or I'll get sick. I made a big green salad to have on hand, which should help a bit.

No time to lift weights, and even if I did, I'd be too tired to be effective on them, hopefully I can resume next week.


AM SNACK: 7:30am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 9am, toasted bagel with cream cheese and sable, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Left over fish from yesterday's get together. I fell in love with sable when people sent it over when my dad died, and I gorged on it when my mom died. It's a good coming & going food for me, I guess.


LUNCH: 2pm, spaghetti with sauce, pickle, ice cream, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
A neighborhood friend dropped off some food, including homemade sauce. A bit sweeter than I like, but still much better than any jarred stuff.


DINNER: 7:30pm, rice & beans, guac, corn tortillas, green salad, water, peanuts & chocolate chips, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 11pm, potato chips, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: