Monday, December 5

The lid on my head

Took the mini-mes to a playdate in the 'hood in the morning, then put Edie on a bike and rode around downtown with B and his son for a few hours in the afternoon, before bringing Edie to a regular check up at the doc. Ordered in Indian food in the early evening.

Not making any progress on the knish front, due to being busy with the kids, and looking that Edie does not have school these two weeks, have realized I can not do special order holiday knishes without really putting a lot of stress on my family. Bummer, but I'm glad I have a great family, so it's not that big a trade-off.

AM SNACK: 9:30am, iced green tea, a couple of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies


BREAKFAST: 11am, PB&J on wholewheat, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 1:45pm, health salad, potato chips, pickle, a little mint ice cream, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 4pm, whole wheat focaccia, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 6:30pm, shrimp korma & rice, roti, samosa, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
One of the first times ordering in didn't seem unnecessary or lazy or indulgent, but very necessary to keep the lid on my head from boiling over.

No comments: