Wednesday, December 7

Shorted out

The list of food that I ate this day is not incomplete -- I did not eat anything after lunch until I woke up the next day at 8:30am. Around 12:30, my battery just....died. Betsy was out with Edie, and I was home with Mil, trying to get myself together to go out at 1pm to go teach. I couldn't get the fuzzies out of my head, and my limbs felt like rubber. I called school to tell them I wasn't coming in, put myself to bed when my mother-in-law showed up around 1, and....with a few interruptions, pretty much slept through until 8:30 the next day. It was more than a little rough on B taking care of two kids over night, but my brain literally shorted-out. Oy. One part exhaustion, one part bug, nothings ever shut me down like that before, and I don't think I've ever slept for so many hours in one shot before.


BREAKFAST: 7:45am, iced green tea, good yogurt with honey, vanilla and almonds, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 11:30am, 2 slices of frozen pizza, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: