Wednesday, January 18

An Easy Day's Night

Woke up very sore, which I'm very happy about -- upping the work out close to pre-Mil levels was hard, but effective. But even better than that, I slept pretty much undisturbed from midnight to 8:30am, which was pretty refreshing and miraculous. If the sleeping baby next to me didn't wake up needing a bottle, I probably could have slept another 2 hours, but I'll take it!

Went out with Y&K to dinner in the East Village in the evening, left out around 7 and home around 9:30, and Mil was strapped to me all bundled up -- didn't even peep, so fast asleep. Gotta do more of that before he's too big and awake!

TODAY'S COOKING:
Pumpernickel bagelchips, roasted red & orange peppers: B had an old friend visit this afternoon, so we put out a spread that included the carrot dip and tabouli. I elevated the tabouli a little by roasted a few peppers on the stove top, letting them steam then cleaning and chopping them once cooled.

AM SNACK: 8:45am, iced green tea

BREAKFAST: 10am, reheated hardcore oatmeal, banana, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 1pm, 1.5 donut, a few bagel chips, a pickle, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 5pm, momma salad, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 6pm, bite of chocolate, handful of potato chips, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 8pm, mixed boiled perogies, brownie with ice cream, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: