Monday, January 16

Potato Chip Vegan

Another night o' kiddies, another night of not enough sleep. B went out in the morning and MAP & D came over. While D amused Edie and Mil slept while strapped to me, I taught MAP how to cook pancakes -- a while ago, she complained on Facebook that she could not cook pancakes without burning them, and I had been itching to guide her ever since. So technically I did not do today's cooking, MAP did, as I just put everything out and let her at it. We stuck to the C-School recipe, though when the batter came out too thick, we tossed in an extra cup of milk.

After eating, we had a nice extended dance party with Edie in the bedroom, MAP & D left, B came home slightly re-energized, and we met the C's for dinner at Veg Dim Sum. Yep, vegan dinners two nights in a row, I gotta go get some ass-blasting burgers in me stat! (I keed, I keed)

Skipped weights today, as Edie was off from school and there was chaos. It shall resume tomorrow.

AM SNACK: 7:30am, iced green tea


AM SNACK: 8:15am, 1.5 bananas

BRUNCH: 11:45am, pancakes, bacon, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 3pm, 2 cupcakes, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
When B got home from her re-energize time, she brought me cupcakes from Sugar Sweet Sunshine. They instantaneously jumped down my neck without any say from me. I spoke to B later, hopefully if she wants to bring me home thank-you gifts of a casual sort, in the future it can be something other than food. Perhaps mon-keys, cook books, a weird unusual or fancy ingredient to cook with (Irish butter, cough cough). Hrumph. Or just a hug and a smile, I don't need much when my luvin' wife gives me so much already!



DINNER: 5:15pm, vegan dimsum, tea, water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 8pm, potato chips, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Continuing the theme of the potato chip vegan....

No comments: