Monday, November 5

Britney Spears

ADDENDA:
Last night's parade o' pizzas went well. I think I need to figure out how to make my own dough and peel my own tomatoes (well, the tomatoes can wait till they're back in season.) Next week I start taking intro cooking classes, I wonder what they'll be like. Probably more comfortable than yoga.

I think there is a law somewhere that every single blog on the internet must give some coverage to Britney Spears. I think I just filled my quota.

BP 7:15am 119/89

BREAKFAST: 7:45am, organic cheerios & good milk, hunger 3/5

AM WATERING: 9:15am, 24 oz still water

LUNCH: 12:45pm, vegetarian Indian combo with rice and nan, onions and yogurt sauce, hunger 4/5
Delicious chickpea curry, spinach with unsalted cheese, black lentils. The spice made me crave ice cream/sweet, but I told that immature taste in me that I should just enjoy the burn.

Think starting right now, gonna aim to have 2 days a week with no sweets. Dunno if they'll be consecutive, though....maybe today be the first of the week? If I'm going to meet with Ilsa tomorrow and be serious about setting off on a plan to lose weight, I gotta bring something to the table and not be a cranky little boy! If she provokes me, maybe I'll do my donut-dance. I hear nutritionists love that stuff!

PM SNACK: 4:15pm, salty deshelled pistachios, hunger 4/5
Long meeting with a HUGE sack of pistachios in the middle of the table. Good thing I didn't snack before the meeting. Would of preferred unsalted, but whatayagonnado.

DINNER: 8:30pm, sauted organic pork medalions, roasted fingerling mix with sweet onions and mushrooms, apple crisp, seltzer, hunger 4/5
Ate a reasonable amount, still hungry after so went for the sweet - it's homemade and I know it's quality ingredients and not overwhelmingly sweet. After finishing it, my immediate thought was to get out some chocolate - I'm still in the desert zone! But the adult side of me said hey, it's 9pm, let's see how you feel in 30 minutes and if you still want chocolate, go for it. I think by 9:30 I was either in the shower or lying in bed listening to music, chocolate the furthest thing from my mind.

No comments: