Tuesday, December 4

Imagine all the time I'll have to blog...

ADDENDA:
It seems that corporate decisions have made my current employment situation a bit demoralizing. I could be in the market for a new job as soon as January 1st. My biggest concern right now is how this is going to impact B, she has a lot on her plate right now with her Dad n' stuff, all she needs is an unemployed husband!!

BREAKFAST: 8am, toasted onion bagel with good butter, hunger 3/5
Haven't had a bagel for breakfast in a long time. Gotta start mixing it up more, maybe oatmeal soon, too.

AM WATERING: 9:15am, 24 oz still

BP: 9:20am, 131/89

LUNCH: 1pm, pork chop over fried rice, shrimp summer roll, hunger 4/5
I brought left over tofu n' rice, but got invited out to lunch by an old work associate who has a good sense of what's going on.

DINNER: 9pm, bowl of baby carrots and homemade hummus, bowl of wholewheat pasta with homemade sauce and Parmesan, large square of homemade apple crumble, hunger 3/5
I was sorely tempted to go to Katz's on the way home and pound down a huge pastrami sandwich, a plate of beef-steak fries and a plate of pickles, out of anger, but then I thought about a) how it would make me feel later and b) I wasn't hungry anyway, so I went home. Had a hard time deciding what to eat, till Betsy said, "Why don't you just have some pasta?" Making dry pasta doesn't seem like real cooking, it's more like preparing, and I really didn't feel like cooking, but I didn't feel like an unhealthy restaurant meal like I had this afternoon.

No comments: