Wednesday, January 2

The Real Vacation Begins

ADDENDA:
Holidays are over, everyone is back to work, but because I did 3 quiet days in the office between the holidays, I'm off till next Monday! Time to eat 4 deserts a day and bricks o' Chinese for lunch! Kidding, Ilsa! Save yer wrath for B...

BREAKFAST: 7am, a bunch of mini-pancakes, hunger 4/5
Fell asleep at 9:30 last night, woke before 5am this morning. Added cinnamon and made the pancakes tiny just to change things up. Nice having B around again, twittering her way into getting ready for work, taking pictures of me while I try to eat my egg/milk/butter-laden breakfast!

AM WATERING: 10am, 1 pint tap water

LUNCH: noon, large bowl of left over wholewheat pasta with homemade meat/spinach stuff and homemade tomato sauce, 1 pint water, hunger 4/5
Never cooked with spinach before. Really good.

PM SNACKS: 3:30pm, bowl of veggie booty, half an apple, wedge of yummy weird raw cheese, a few handfuls of curry cashews, hunger 4/5
My farmer's market apples were mushy, so I ate B's left over golden delicious. The cheese had caraway seeds in it, really good. Sent in my check to the Traditional Nutrition Guild today, hopefully sometime soon I'll be chowin' down a few different raw-milk products.

DINNER: 7:30pm, 4 pieces bread & good olive oil, 1 little rice ball (very cheesy), a small amount of bufala mozz (surprisingly funky), a small piece of fried artichoke, odd little chickpea fritters, a few pieces of prociutto, a nice piece of grilled tuna with pesta, a couple of potato croquettes, chocolate hazelnut torte with a tiny scoop of gelato, 1 brown beer, 1 small piece of cookie, a few small bites of panetone, cup of herbal tea, hunger 4/5
Dinner out with B and my long lost friend Lidice at Bar Stuzzichoonikkipoopoo or whatever it's name is, on B'way above 21st. Really good food, a lot of little fried things I've read about but never tried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sqzl, could you do spinachy dish w/o meat sometime? sounds YUMmy. mwah!