Friday, March 28

Anita Gofradump

ADDENDA:
Surprising to say I didn't really leave the house again today, I'm on my way to becoming like the woman who sat on the toilet for 2 years. I got on the bike around 10:30 to go to Wholefoods and less than a block out felt weak, sweaty, wobbly and increasingly tired. I was to cook a vegan pie for the HVS's birthday today and totally blew it, and was gonna test run magical brownies, which will have to wait.

Maybe got 4 hours total of sleep last night, replacing Nyquil with ice cream, probably not the smartest move I've ever made. I do know whenever the first night of no sleep-meds happens, it's rough. Getting ansy, really want to get out of the house and do things and see people. I think Betsy is a little nervous I've been sick because I may be depressed, I think it's on the edge of being the other way round if I don't feel significantly better tomorrow.

AM SNACK: 4am, wholewheat pretzel with peanut butter, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

BREAKFAST: 9:30am, 1 apple, .5 cups, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 12:30p, whole wheat pasta from a box with homemade tomato sauce, 1.5 bowls, hunger 4/5
My pasta is so superior, sniff sniff. Gotta figure out a whole wheat recipe, though.

PM WATERING: 2pmish, 50+ oz of tap
Rereading the blog, I wonder if I'm not drinking enough water.

DINNER: 7:30pm, half a mushroom and onion pizza from Isabellas, water, 2 bowls, hunger 4/5

ADDENDA II:
After spending a week on the couch, I found myself doing things like searching 'pizza' on Youtube. This classic Bart Simpson gag at a pizza place was the only vid to make me laugh out loud:

No comments: