Wednesday, March 26

Day of Rest

ADDENDA:
Slept fitfully, uncomfortable. Postponed another birthday dinner tonight with a friend, and a birthday breakfast, seems I have a lot of good meals out banked! Damn, I love to eat good food. The 'sick' food I've been eating yesterday and today is mostly homemade, it's a good vibe.

I remember in past years when I came out of an illness like this, I'd be really hungry and I'd break the health-enforced fast with a brick of Chinese. Seems kinda self-abusive now, he.

On a side note, I just picked up a small but potentially exciting non-graphics freelance gig that involves....food! It's too early to say more, but when the poop hits the fan, I'll tell ya all about it.

AM WATERING: 2am, 24 oz still

BREAKFAST: 8:30am, chocolate soy icecream, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Have homemade ice cream in the fridge, too, but don't think dairy would do me well in this state.

LUNCH: 11:45am, homemade pasta and tomato sauce, 24 oz still water, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5 Appetite coming back, feel better but still out of sorts. Skipped the grated cheese.

PM SNACK: 4:30pm, homemade powerbar, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER:
7:30pm, boca burger with pickles on superhippy toast, brown rice, 2 bowls, hunger 4/5
Not a lot of energy to cook, but throwing rice and vegetable broth in a rice cooker with butter is easy peasy. I was originally supposed to have a birthday dinner with Yana this evening, and the cooker was her wedding gift, so I guess it balances out.

EVENING DRUGGING: 10pm, shot of nyquil

No comments: