Thursday, March 13

Post-Dinnerfest Wrapup

ADDENDA:
The plan was to go up town to meet a friend for lunch, then yoga, but I got wrapped up on a piece of freelance typesetting that's due tomorrow morning, and before I knew it it was 5pm.

Got a good amount of sleep, but feeling vaguely sick, headachy, groany. I'm ready for Betsy to be home.

BREAKFAST: 10am, organic chex with good milk, .75 bowl, hunger 2/5
Got 9 hours of sleep, still groggy and a little headachy.

AM SNACK: 11:30, 2 short bread cookies, .25 bowl, hunger 3/5
Need a nibble to keep focused on work.

LUNCH: 3pm, lasagne and 2 arancini, small cup almond ice cream & 3 pieces shortbread, water, 2.5 bowls hunger 4/5

DINNER: 7:30pm, large spinach salad, boca burger on sprouted wheat bread, water, 2 bowls, hunger 3/5
Not very hungry, but I'm afraid if I don't eat, I'll get hugnry at a late hour and eat regrettably.

EVENING SNACK: 10pm, small cup of almond icecream, 1 piece shortbread, hunger 4/5
I shouldn't of ate this, this purely serves to keep me fat. But I was in a celebratory mood, as my Betsy is back and I wanted her to have some. And once it was out....

No comments: