Monday, December 22

Today was toast.


I received my Culinary School diploma this morning. I officially graduated with honors, due to missing very few classes and having a high GPA. Chef R gave me a B+ for my externship, explaining that I was very slow in the beginning, but caught up, and that I was a very good cook, but quiet at times. Hrumph! Eerie how her comments echo report cards I received from 1st to 5th grade!

I weighed 223.6 this morning, it's good my weight is constant and not jumping around, particularly because I feel like I eat too sinfully sometimes, that I perhaps deserve to explode into Fatty McLardassness. Perhaps a subject better discussed with Ilsa than with you guys!

Didn't leave the house today, it was gettin' all Alaskan outside today in NYC. Made some progress in the 2nd bedroom, clearing out the detritus, getting ready for the new fella/felletta who'll be moving in late May. I wonder how much rent I'll be able to charge....

BREAKFAST: 10:30am, organic cornflakes with good milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH:
1:30pm, homemade rice and beans with jack cheese, small cup of homemade mint chocolate chip ice cream, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACKS:
6:30pm, handful of tortilla chips, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER:
7:30pm, french toast, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Soaked slices of focaccia from the restaurant in heavy cream, whole egg, a little sugar, salt and cinnamon. Fried in butter at a low temp and finished in the oven to make the middle nice and firm. Finished with a little powdered sugar, B dug it.

EVENING SNACK: 8:30, slice of pizza, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
From the resto, straight out of the freezer. Hmmm. Freezes well, I would buy this out of a freezer case...

EVENING SINNING: 1am, handful of tortilla chips, ramekin of mint ice cream, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
I ate as much as B and tried to go to sleep around the same time as B. I really shouldn't, but I just love her so much!

No comments: