Sunday, February 15

I still hate tequila

When a burly back kitchen cook offers you a shot of tequila at the end of the night, and you don't have a good grasp of Spanish and he doesn't have a good grasp of English, and you both are dependent on each other through the night to keep your work moving smoothly without errors, well, you accept it and thank him, muchacho. I HATE tequila.

I was at the restaurant from 11 to 11, first as a combo phone/bus/pizza helper, then after 4, strictly pizza. Around 8:30, during an extended 2 hour rush, I started to feel a bit unfocused on my feet and ran to the back and sucked down a tiramisu, which made me feel a lot better. I would have chosen something healthier, but I needed something on hand that took no time to prep.

BREAKFAST: 7:30am, good granola with industrial milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 11am, slice with onion and prosciutto, chocolate hazelnut cake, 2 sodas, 2 bowl, hunger 4/5

MEAL 3: 4pm, french toast, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 8:30pm, tiramisu, water, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNORT: 9:30pm, shot of tequila

DINNER: 10pm, kid's size rigatoni with mushroom, pine nut tart, water, half glass of wine, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: