Wednesday, May 27

MiniB a.k.a. BumpB: Electric Boogaloo

Had a good class, nice that I barely wanted to sleep during it. I get the feeling that B could pop open and spill out a MiniB at any moment, as she was due yesterday but the kid ain't havin' NONE of it! "I ain't comin' out until there is peace in the middle east, you bourgeois pigs!" Or something.

Spent a couple hours at the resto after school, L was as sweet as a lamb, even said he and the guys missed me, despite me being clumsy...because no compliment can go unsullied, I guess. I do miss that place, but am very happy to be chillin' with B and BumpB.

Had a low grade dinner, same pizzeria that B ate from last week before she went into labor that we now know to have been false. Maybe today's will kick off the real thang?

BREAKFAST: 6:30am, smoothie, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Same as the last two, minus the kiwi. Funny, I'm pulling back on the yogurt, milk, upped the cherries, upped the ice, came out much tastier. There is something to the balance of ingredients.

AM SNACK: 9:45am, 2 street donuts, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
When looking at the cart, I wasn't looking for what was the yummiest, or what had the least calories or healthiest -- I was looking for what items would least likely give me a stomach ache.

LUNCH: 12:30pm, pork n' chive dumplings, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 1:30pm, 1 meatball, a sprig of chicory, .25 bowl, hunger 3/5

SNICKLE SNACK: 4:30pm, fake bacon salad, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
In the cafe of the HVS yoga studio, weird how the tempeh tasted vaguely bacony in a weird way, but oddly satisfying.

DINNER: 7pm, 4 slices of 2boots pizza with bbq shrimp, orange boylans soda, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Ordered in with B. I'm not a fan of 2boots pizza, but it is significantly different than a generic slice. The cornmeal used to keep the dough from sticking adds a certain mouth feel and crunch, and the hot pepper in the sauce brightens everything. The shrimp was shockingly....small and barnacly, but the BBQ sauce it sported was vinegary in the right strength, a good match against the spicy sauce. Overall, still over-cheesed and oddly bland despite all that was going on.

EVENING WATERING: 8pm, quart o' NYC tap, represent!

No comments: