Thursday, May 28

Still no bebe

BREAKFAST: 6:30am, good granola with the good milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK: 9:45am, apple fritter, chocolate donut, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
I was hungry by the time break rolled around during class, and I walked over to Starbucks to get a pastry -- the street cart pastries just feel like rocks in my stomach. A single pastry didn't seem like enough, but 2 seemed excessive, but I went for it. The total calories according to the signage: a little less than 900 calories. For breakfast!

I know McDonald's breakfasts are famous for going up towards 2000 to 3000 calories, but my 900 calorie snack just seemed....excessive. This dissonance caught in my craw as I road my bike to the restaurant -- 2 hours later I still felt pretty full.

PM SNACK: 2pm, 2 pieces of sharp provolone
We're changing up the cheese on a salad, this cheese is totally rocking.

PM SNACK: 3:45pm, small amount of matzoh farfel, baby carrots and peanut butter, snippet of cookie dough .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 7pm, pork bahn mi, a few bites of summer roll and taro spring roll, a spoonful of pho, water, a cup cake, 2/3 of a glass of wine, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: