Tuesday, August 11

iPizza

I was supposed to be off on a trip today, but things got tangled so I stayed home. Spent the morning getting a new phone, then playing with it. B went out, and I spent 5 hours alone with the Edie. Off to the movies and dinner with friends.

Got a 'Pizza Finder' app on my phone -- now where ever I am, my phone will tell me where the nearest slice joint is...

BREAKFAST: 10:30am, bagel with cream cheese, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH:
1:30pm, last night's rice with yuzu shrimp, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Gave the raw shrimp a big squirt of yuzu along with some oil, Worcestershire and hot sauce, really nice.

PM SNACK: 5:30pm, a couple of cookies, half a pint of ice cream, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 9pm, smoked trout over fava beans, roast pork loin and belly, chocolate tart, 1 beer, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Nice dinner out at Hearth with E&D.

No comments: