Thursday, August 13

Yoga n' Sausage

Met L at the General Store in DUMBO for breakfast, so I could have his undivided attention while I gathered the info I needed to do the graphics work for the restaurant. Went home after and marvelled at Edie, she gained another few pounds and an inch since her last visit, she's like a whole 'nuther baby since we were introduced. Fantastically fantastic!

Went to yoga at the center on Union Square for a basics class on forward bending, really good teacher, felt really good and at ease after, and my legs a little wobbly and stretchy, a good thing. Did some errands, picked up some stuff I need to make for breakfast for some family visiting in the morning.

BREAKFAST: 9:30am, corn pancakes, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 1pm, left over pizza, Gatorade, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 4:45pm, 2 wholefoods cookies, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Bad idea to go food shopping after yoga when your hungry. Should of eaten somewhere first.

PM SNACK: 5:15pm, spoonful of peanut butter
Was looking at ice cream and potato chips, as I started dinner. Salad would be nice, but none on hand. If I eat this ice cream, I'll probably eat most of it, then I'll have to admit it on the blog. So I just ate some peanut butter. Good goin', blog!

DINNER: 6:15pm, 1.75 fresh sausages, 1.5 baked potatoes, ramekin of ice cream, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Picked up some random sausages at the market, experimented with frying in a pan. In butter, finished with crushed garlic. Removed sausages, through in a splash of rose wine and Worcestershire sauce, cooked out the alcohol. Salted, poured over the potatoes. A strong flavor, the rose was a bit too sweet, though.

No comments: