Tuesday, December 29

Low

Couldn't fall asleep until 3 last night, and was woken up by B around 11 to make sure I was ok. We initially had plans for a day trip today, but that went out the window by the end of day yesterday.

Didn't eat dinner last night, and woke up without out appetite. Eventually ordered in, and stayed on the couch most of the day. Fell asleep for 2 hours in the afternoon, dreamt that B & I lived in the house I grew up in on Staten Island, very strange. I remembered little details of the house that I haven't thought of since I lived there, little things like the accordion cover of the shelves that held linens and bathroom supplies, it's specific scent of freshly washed towels and tens of soap bars. How the sun came streaming in on a winter's afternoon, making everything look golden and different. How the old-fashioned pencil sharpener attached to the side of the shelves gave it's own woody scent for days after just one use.

Low energy, enjoying Edie crawl backwards on the floor, trying to think of little as much as possible. Ordered in dinner, and watched TV with B.

I guess this is holiday eating.

LUNCH: 1pm, pizza, Cesar salad, 4 cookies, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER:
8pm, chirashi sushi, shrimp tempura hand roll, shumai, green salad, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: