Saturday, January 2

Winding Down

A day with the family. B left early to get her hair did, and Edie and I joined her. While waiting for her hair to be cooked to well-done, we sat in a Chinese bakery and I ate an almond cookie. They had the very-Chinese stuff (sesame balls with super sweet black-bean paste in the middle) and the very-American (chocolate chip cookies), but I thought the almond cookie was a nice Chinese-American compromise. I forgot how crumbly they are, and about 1/3 of the cookie was caught between me and strapped-on Edie.

We spent the day at my brother-in-law's place, watching his whole-wall television, ordering in food, and watching Edie crawl across with a foot print as large as our whole apartment. A very chill way to wind down the holiday week.

BREAKFAST: 10:30am, almond cookie, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK: 11:15am, slice of streetza, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 12:30pm, vegetarian burrito, 1.25 bowl, hunger 3/5

PM SNACK: 4pm, diet root beer

DINNER: 8pm, half a margerita pizza, Cesar salad, glass of chardonnay, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

EVENING SNACK: 10:30pm, 2 chocolate chip cookies, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: