Wednesday, December 30

Party with Peas


Got to bed around 11 last night, in a weird state of tired/not tired, but through force of will stayed in bed and got to sleep. This morning B went to the doctor early, so me n' Edie partied on down with some peas and formula, then she passed out in her walker/activity thing and went back to bed. Seems B has a sinus infection and needs some anti-biotics, hence her low energy this week. I wonder if I have the same thing, I hope not. I've never had a sinus infection before, my sinuses feel fine.

BREAKFAST: 8:45am, good yogurt with honey, homemade vanilla extract and raw cashews, .5 bowl, hunger 3/5

LUNCH: 12:30pm, pork and broccoli rabe sandwich, small portion of pork braciolla with fresh pasta, water, bread, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Freeflowing meeting with L at Frankie's on lower Court Street. As weird as he is sometimes, it's always fun eating out with him.

PM SNACK: 4pm, popcorn, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5
Popped in a pan with olive oil and a little butter.

DINNER: 7pm, gyro with pilaf, potatoes, onion salad, roasted tomato, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5
B went to a Turkish restaurant we like while I hung back with the bebe, and she brought me home an entree. Now that's a good wife, friend and pardner!

No comments: