Monday, January 18

Pie?

Today was the first day of the no-non-homemade-junkfood challenge. I almost forgot -- as B & I wandered through Brooklyn, she stopped to get a cup of coffee at a cafe and I asked her to get me something sweet, but then I took it back. Then again, waking up and finishing the day with a luxurious almond-chocolate tart is not too much of a struggle, he he.

I have mint chocolate chip ice cream and another 12-inch tart on hand, but I need something else to break up the monotony. Gotta make something fun to get me through the whole week. What shall it be? Unmagical brownies? C-chip cookies? Maybe I should review my c-school notes, replicate something challenging. Edie Bird Pie!

BREAKFAST: 8:30am, chocolate tart, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH:
1:15pm, crappy pizza, diet coke, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER:
7pm, large green salad, 2 small slices of leftover Chicago-style pizza, chocolate tart, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: