Friday, January 22

Sprain

Went out to Veg Dim Sum with K, and on the way home stepped on some uneven pavement and sprained my left ankle. Edles was in a the carriage so I didn't fall and Edie didn't even notice, but it was bad enough that I skipped out of a play date in the afternoon and a dinner out with E later in the evening. Wanted pizza, but didn't want the hassle of making a phone call and answering the door, so I zapped some homemade mac n' cheese that I made weeks ago. Frozen is definitely not as good as fresh, but still way superior to the yellow stuff out of a box.

B has been eating up all the granola, and giving away a bunch. Must make another batch soon, as I would like to have some for breakfast!

BREAKFAST: 7:30am, toasted pumpernickel bagel with homemade babaganoush and sable, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: noon, vegetarian dim sum, tea, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER pt 1: 5pm, large green salad, pickle, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER pt 2: 7:30pm, mac & cheese, whole grain crackers with chocolate hazelnut spread, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: