Friday, February 12

Unquiet

Yomomma came over in the morning, and I rode out to the school in Brooklyn to start recruiting for the class I'll be teaching in March. It was a good vibe. Then I pedalled over to the restaurant, hung out with L, then we popped over to Katz's for lunch. Got home and relieved Yomomma, then got an email to come over to a local momma's house for soup, so off Edie & I went. Back home after 5, me n' Yomomma fed and bathed Edles, then got her to bed.

BREAKFAST: 9:15am, homemade brownie, snippet of cheddar biscuit, a little diet gatorade, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5
Breakfast of champions! Cutting up a batch of brownies for school, the first one disintegrated getting depanned and went straight to the mouth. Yomomma came over to look after Edles so I heated up some biscuits for her, and washed it down with the gatorade. The fruit punch tastes distinctly different than the normal -- kinda like liquid jello, in a not-good way.

PM SNACK:
1pm, Manhattan Special, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH:
2:30pm, half a pastrami sandwich, half an order of fries, pickles, water, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
Louis and I shared a single meal at Katz's, which is more than enough for two people.

PM SNACK:
3:30pm, matzoball soup, 1 glass of wine, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5
Got invited to a neighborhood momma's house for homemade soup, was very chill and friendly.

DINNER: 7pm, chicken dumplings, Pad See Eiu, half a beer, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
My original plan was for a big salad and string beans, but Yomomma stuck around so we ordered in...

No comments: