Thursday, June 3

I forgot breakfast, bad me!

A tired day, but wonderful because Edie was strapped to me for a lot of it. Visited the South Bronx food coop, did a bunch of chores in the neighborhood, and went out for some deeply mediocre pizza on the UES with a friend in the evening. Got laundry done just before passing out.

AM SNACK: 6:30am, iced mint green tea
This latest batch of tea is using actual mint-green tea bags, which has dried mint leaves IN the  leaf mix. VERY minty. Not sure if I like it or not yet. And makes me think I should try brewing with fresh mint leaves instead of making mint simple syrup...



LUNCH: 11:45pm, street falafel, grape soda, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5
The South Bronx has some pretty horrible food options. I got this from a large food truck, and it was surprisingly bad.



PM SNACK: 4:30pm, large piece of watermelon

PM SNACK: 6pm, large green salad, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 7:30pm, multigrain tortilla chips & salsa, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


DINNER: 9:15pm, pizza, 1 beer, shrimp scampi, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: