Tuesday, June 1

Weigh-in

After getting to bed around 12, I woke at 4 and could not get back to sleep -- running myself ragged for about 12 hours at the restaurant was a charge, but it's also like a natural caffeine. I imagine I'll crash tonight after I get home.

I weighed in at 230.6, about a pound heavier than last month. Surprised, but not disappointed. I FEEL stronger, people say I look thinner, my weight training is increasing, my clothes fit a little looser -- I assume I've lost some fat, but gained some denser muscle.

Today was hard, under slept and in a slow restaurant. More sweets went down than I would of liked, but needed it to keep some sharpness.

BREAKFAST 1: 5am, large glass of iced mint green tea, whole wheat waffle

BREAKFAST 2: 8:15am, quinoa & chickpea salad, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 2pm, pizza, Manhattan Special, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 5pm, cranberry lime soda


DINNER: 7pm, green salad, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 11pm, slice of friendship bread, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: