Wednesday, June 2

Ooo! I'm a parent!

Not enough sleep last night after winding down from the restaurant, but Edie is a good motivation to cut through the haze. Got a lot done in the morning, picked up a late CSA package of veg, prepped for class, fed Edie and got her down, fixed a flat on the commuter bike, dealt with a little food coop issue. Was planning to lift some weights, but I closed my eyes for a minute while Edie z'd and all of a sudden an hour was gone -- my first "ooo I'm a working parent!" moment.

Last class of the semester with the kids, rocked out a good meal for about 25 mouths, went really well, good vibes. Not the healthiest food by my standards, but certainly healthier by theirs.


BREAKFAST: 8:45pm, iced mint green tea, organic wholegrain cheerios with banana, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

AM SNACK: 11:30am, small block of dark chocolate


PM NIBBLES: 2pm-6pm, bits of tastes of everything leading up to dinner


DINNER: 6:15pm, sausage lasagna, lemon string beans, shrimp pesto & sausage marinara and 3 cheese pizzettes, banana pudding cup, triple chocolate mousse cake, sweet tea, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 45


EVENING SNORT: 8pm, small cup of beer

No comments: