Saturday, September 18

Break fast.

Edie didn't quite sleep the night before, so we two headed out on the bike around 9am so B could get some proper sleep. We popped over to Greenpoint to have breakfast with E and her T, then pedaled over to Clinton Hill to visit Y doing her stoop sale. Edles fell asleep for the last leg of the ride, but was still crazy-fun having a happy, smiling baby take in the world with fresh eyes as I road these routes that I've covered many times before.

B's family came over in the early evening for the bagels I spent the afternoon making, as well as the babka I made the day before -- it was Yom Kippur. It was a good vibe, though I can't help but think I want Edie's religious training to be a bit more formal.


AM SNACK: 8am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 10am, ricotta pancakes with a little fruit, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: 1:30pm, fresh pasta with olive oil, garlic and parm, snippet of babka, 1 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 6pm, 3 small homemade bagels, with cream cheese, veg & a little salmon, chocolate babka, 1.25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: