Wednesday, September 29

Reverse Jetlag

I love reverse jetlag. It's like when you get an extra hour of sleep with they set the clocks back, but instead of 1 hour, you get 5. It's easy to get to sleep before midnight, and it's easy to wake up all energized at 6 in the morning. I should go to England more often!

Found myself eating an unusually large lunch. As I was eating the 4th slice of a large pie, I started wondering why I was so hungry, then remembered waking up at 6am with a full steam o' energy...

BREAKFAST: 7:30am, 2 slices of demi-hippy bread with hummus, small handful of chocolate covered espresso beans, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

LUNCH: 12:30pm, 4 slices of sausage and onion pizza, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 2pm, vanilla cream soda, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5

PM SNACK: 5pm, green salad, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 8pm, slice of banana/nutella pizza, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


EVENING SNACK: 11pm, a handful of chocolate digestive cookies, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: