Saturday, October 2

Tummy Ache!!

I passed out around 9pm yesterday after an exhausting rainy day of doing nothin' much other than containing the Edles. Woke up feeling fresh at 4:30, so drank tea and watched the tube until the inspiration hit to make a batch of pancakes before the E-D rose. Suffice to say, when she did, she downed almost 2 entire pancakes, a new worlds record in Edie-pancake-consumption.

AM SNACK: 5am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 6:45am, 2 banana pancakes, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


AM SNACK: 9:30am, handful of chocolate digestive tea biscuits, .25 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK 1:15pm, hotdog with kraut and mustard, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 4:30pm, lobster roll, small bag of chips, root beer, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5

DINNER: 7:30pm, chicken enchiladas with rancheros mole, rice & beans, guac & chips, 2 bowl, hunger 4/5
I ordered in from my face local Mexican place, but I keep forgetting how huge their portions are. I didn't have the focus to cook because of looking after Edie, and she was trying to mooch food off my my plate while I was eating, so I ate quickly, resulting in eating more than usual, and giving me a tummy ache!

No comments: