Friday, October 1

Weigh-oof!

226.8 --> 229.6


Yesterday I wore a tshirt I bought in Finland back in 2003, with Homer Simpson's face on it with a a phrase in laplander that I never bothered to translate. It is XL, but being from a very blond, relatively skinny nation, it never fit -- it was incredibly tight. Yet yesterday, after being told over the last month by multiple unrelated people how thin I look, I tried it on and was very pleased to find it fit close without being tight or binding.

And yet on weigh in this morning, I'm up for the second month in a row. 221 to 227 to 229.5. Part of it I must chalk up to the liter of water I chugged last night, part of it to the increase in muscle mass in my legs, but part of it must be the poor eating habits I've fallen back on lately. Now that we're in the fall, I must rearrange. B has book club today, but starting next week I hope to hit up the HVS's basic yoga class early Friday eve (with inspirational vegan snickles after!)  and biweekly rounds of weight lifting starting....this weekend!


AM SNACK: 9am, iced green tea


BREAKFAST: 9:30am, organic wholegrain chex with organic dead milk, .5 bowl, hunger 4/5


LUNCH: noon, pumpernickel bagel with cream cheese and sable, .75 bowl, hunger 4/5


PM SNACK: 4pm, gruyere-paprika pretzel with whole grain mustard, .5  bowl, hunger 4/5
Wandering in the rain with the Edles (under a stroller's rain cover ) and came upon a new fancy pretzel shop on Ave B -- really impressive. It was empty, and I don't know how this new iteration of the shop-doing-one-very-specific-thing-well will do, but the next time I'm down for a small nosh, I may have to swing by.



DINNER: 7:30pm, pad thai, thai salad, curry puffs, chocolate babka, water, 1.5 bowl, hunger 4/5

No comments: